Need to renew your license?
Learn 2020 National Electrical Code Changes
Too Busy? Learn on the go!
JADE Learning’s Master Electricians and Electrical Inspectors have spent countless hours interpreting the 2020 NEC, so you don’t have to! Learn 156 of the most important changes by having Code-based Q&A delivered by text or email three times a week.
Are you ready for the 2020 National Electrical Code?
Adoption of the 2020 National Electrical Code (NEC) is right around the corner and you cannot afford a reduction in productivity or earnings as you learn new Code requirements. Subscribe to the NEC Challenge to ensure accurate bids and passed inspections as soon as the 2020 NEC is adopted!
This new subscription service will deliver easy-to-understand 2020 Code-based questions, along with the correct answer and a thorough explanation of the new 2020 NEC, how it has changed, and how you can apply it on the job to your inbox every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Over the course of one-year, you will become an expert on 156 of the most important updates to the 2020 NEC.Add to Cart
How You’ll Learn 2020 NEC Updates
- Subscribe to the NEC Challenge.
- Receive NEC Challenge questions in your inbox every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Answer the NEC Challenge question and receive instant feedback along with a detailed explanation about each important change. Increase your 2020 NEC expertise each week!
Learn Code changes on the go!
Spend less time searching the Code and more time on-the-job with JADE Learning’s new 2020 NEC Challenge!
The new 2020 NEC is coming, and you will either hit the ground running with accurate, up-to-Code bids and work that passes inspection the first time, or your revenue and production could come to a halt as you work to catch-up to the new changes. Don’t risk your business in these challenging times, learn the 2020 Code with a subscription to the NEC Challenge.
DID YOU KNOW THE 2020 NEC REQUIRES:
- An emergency disconnect identified for firefighters installed outside of every dwelling unit?
- More than one receptacle for kitchen islands and peninsulas to meet minimum Code?
- Fewer receptacles on the required bathroom 20-amp branch circuit?
- Surge protection for every residential dwelling service?
Don’t wait to let the Electrical Inspector teach you the new 2020 NEC, subscribe to the NEC Challenge today and master it, one change at a time!