Renew Your North Carolina Security and PI License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your security continuing education requirements
- North Carolina Security and PI professionals are required to complete 12 hours of continuing education every 2 years before license renewal. Only 6 hours can be online. JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet some of those online requirements.
- The license renewal deadline in NC is the last day of the month of issuance, every 2 years.
- Choose any course. All courses are free to begin. Pay only for your certificate that confirms you completed CE hours.
- Approved by the NC Private Protective Services Board and a trusted provider since 2015.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by security experts with decades of experience.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of North Carolina state-approved courses after you create an account.