Renew Your Wisconsin Electrical Engineer License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your engineer continuing education requirements
- Wisconsin Electrical Engineers are required to complete 30 professional development hours every 2 years before license renewal. 2 hours must be on ethics. JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet some of those requirements.
- At least 13 hours each cycle must be completed in a live, synchronous course.
- The license renewal deadline in Wisconsin is 7/31.
- Choose any course. All courses are free to start. Pay only for your certificate that confirms you completed CE hours.
- Accepted by Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services and a trusted provider since 2013.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by electricians, engineers, & NEC experts with decades of experience.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of Wisconsin state-accepted courses after you create an account.
Online course pricing includes required state sales tax.