Renew Your Tennessee Electrical Engineer License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your engineer continuing education requirements
- Tennessee Electrical Engineers are required to complete 24 professional development hours every 2 years (at least 13 of the hours must address health, safety, and welfare issues and technical competency). JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet some of those requirements.
- The license renewal deadline in Tennessee is the last day of the month of issuance, every 2 years.
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only for your certificate that confirms you completed CE hours.
- Accepted by Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners and a trusted provider since 2013.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by electricians, engineers, & NEC experts with decades of experience.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of Tennessee state-accepted courses after you create an account.