Renew Your Ohio Electrical Inspectors License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your inspector continuing education requirements
- Ohio electricians are required to complete 30 hours of continuing education every 3 years. JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet those requirements.
- The license renewal deadline in Ohio is every three years on December 31st, based on your last renewal.
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only to report your hours to the Ohio Board of Building Standards.
- Approved by Ohio Board of Building Standards since 2011 and trusted provider #5088.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by licensed inspectors with decades of experience.
- Includes rush reporting every business day.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of Ohio state-approved courses after you create an account.