Renew Your New Mexico Electrical Engineer License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your engineer continuing education requirements
- New Mexico Electrical Engineers are required to complete 30 professional development hours every 2 years before licenses renewal. 4 Hours must be on ethics. JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet some of those requirements.
- The license renewal deadline in New Mexico is December 31st.
- Even numbered licenses renew in even numbered years; odd numbered licenses renew in odd numbered years
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only for your certificate that confirms you completed CE hours.
- Accepted by New Mexico Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers & Professional Surveyors and a trusted provider since 2013.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by electricians, engineers, & NEC experts with decades of experience.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of New Mexico state-accepted courses after you create an account.