Renew Your North Carolina Electrical Inspectors License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your inspector continuing education requirements
- North Carolina Electrical Inspectors are required to complete 6 hours of continuing education every year. JADE Learning’s courses enable you to meet those requirements.
- The license renewal deadline in NC is July 1st, every year.
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only to report your hours to the North Carolina Code Officials Qualifications Board.
- Approved by North Carolina Code Officials Qualifications Board since 2010 and trusted provider #S194.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by licensed inspectors with decades of experience.
- Includes rush reporting every business day.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of North Carolina state-approved courses after you create an account.