Renew Your Michigan Electrical Inspectors License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your inspector continuing education requirements
- Michigan electrical inspectors are required to complete 47 hours of continuing education every 3 years. 4 hours Administration, 24 hours Technical, 1 hour Communications, 18 hours Specialty. JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet some of those requirements.
- The license renewal deadline is September 30th, every three years (2021, 2024, etc).
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only to receive your certificate of completion for your CE hours.
- Approved by Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs – Building Division and trusted provider since 2012.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by licensed inspectors and NEC experts with decades of experience.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of Michigan state-approved courses after you create an account.