How To Renew My Nevada Wastewater Operator License


By: Ashley Berfield | Sep 22, 2020

When Does My Nevada Wastewater Operator License Expire?

The renewal deadline for Nevada Wastewater Operator licenses is the anniversary of the license issuance every 2 years. This deadline is applicable to Grade I, Grade II, Grade III, Grade IV and Grade V license types.

How Many Continuing Education Hours Do I Need For Renewal of my Nevada Wastewater Operator License?

The number of continuing education hours required depends on the wastewater operators license type.

  • Grade I = 5 contact hours (0.5 CEUs)
  • Grade II = 10 contact hours (1.0 CEUs)
  • Grade III = 15 contact hours (1.5 CEUs)
  • Grade IV/V = 20 contact hours (2.0 CEUs)

JADE Learning is approved by the Nevada Water Environment Association to provide online continuing education courses for license renewal. Our courses are developed by electrical and water operator experts with decades of experience. All course material is online and compatible with smartphones, computers and tablets. Nevada Wastewater Operators can start a course for free and pay when they’re ready to receive a certificate and report hours to the Nevada Water Environment Association.

Why are Nevada Wastewater Operators choosing JADE Learning for continuing education hours?

  • Learn in your own space: Earn hours in the safety of a virtual environment.
  • Earn hours when you want and where you want: Don’t take time off work or give up a weekend sitting in class.
  • Learn something new: Prepare for your next level of certification, while earning continuing education credits to renew your current license.
  • Unlimited instructor support: Our expert operators are ready to answer your questions.
  • Try before you buy: Find the course that best fits your interests and fulfills your renewal requirements.

How Do I Renew my Wastewater License with the Nevada Wastewater Board?

After completing your continuing education requirements, you will receive a completion certificate and JADE Learning will rush report your hours to the board. Next you will need to pay the necessary fees and complete your renewal application with the Nevada Water Environment Association.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.