Introducing Installing Photovoltaic Systems
Solar power is on the rise in the United States. One analysis states that residential solar capacity could grow more than 300% by 2025. Are you ready to grow your business through PV system installations?
This 4-hour, video-based training course was developed by Master Electricians and Senior Electrical Inspectors to bring you the most comprehensive solar training course available.Enroll now
This course is perfect for electricians:
- Looking for new growth opportunities
- Losing business and revenue to PV installers
- Interested in starting to install PV systems
It is also ideal for Electrical Inspectors of PV systems and Electrical Apprentices who want to learn more about PV installation.
Whether you are a seasoned electrician searching for comprehensive PV system training or brand-new to the electrical trade, you have come to the right place!
Upon completion of this course, you will be intimately familiar with:
- How PV system technology converts sunlight to usable electricity
- The different types of PV modules (solar panels) available for your PV system
- The different components that make up the PV system
- The different types of PV systems - how they work and how they differ from one another
- How PV system generated electricity merges with power generated by the utility company
- Bidirectional metering (net metering) that pays PV customers for generating PV power
- Disconnect requirements for AC and DC circuits of PV systems
- Grounding and bonding requirements for PV systems
- Selecting and sizing conductors for PV systems
- Selecting AC and DC overcurrent and ground fault protection for PV systems
- Selecting the appropriate rapid shutdown system for your PV system
- Labeling PV system components
- Installing a PV system compliant with the 2017 NEC
As of 2019 only 6% of homeowners had made the PV-plunge and installed a new PV system on their home. Another 46% of homeowners are reported to be considering a new PV system for their home. And they are going to need a licensed electrician to do the work!
The U.S. Federal Government passed a $1.9 trillion spending package that includes capital to place green energy projects on the front burner. Will your business be part of the initiative?
Advance your knowledge of installing PV systems by enrolling today. This unique video-based course will work on any device. Contact JADE Learning with any questions you have.
Are you planning on sending your customers to your competitors when they ask about adding solar PV power to their home or business? More importantly, are your competitors planning to send them back afterward?
A report from Bloomberg New Energy Finance tells us that 72 million solar PV systems are expected to power new homes in the U.S. by the year 2030. Somebody has to install all of these systems, will it be you?
Solar PV Systems training is not an option – it is the future of the electrical trade.
$5 discount until July 4, 2021
$5 discount until July 4, 2021
NOTE: This training course is intended for professional development and is not specifically approved for continuing education credit. If you have already purchased this training course, please click here to login