How To Renew My Nebraska Wastewater Operator License
By: Ashley Berfield | Sep 03, 2020
When Does My Nebraska Wastewater Operator License Expire?
The renewal deadline for Nebraska Wastewater Operators is January 1st, April 1st, July 1st or October 1st every two years. If you are unsure of your exact expiration date you can check it by searching for your license number here.
How Many Continuing Education Hours Do I Need for Renewal of my Nebraska Wastewater Operator License?
Nebraska Wastewater Operators are required to complete 20 hours of continuing education before license renewal.
JADE Learning is approved by the Department of Environment and Energy to provide online continuing education courses for license renewal. Our courses are developed by electrical and water operator experts with decades of experience. All course material is online and compatible with smartphones, computers and tablets. Nebraska Wastewater Operators can start a course for free and pay when they’re ready to receive a certificate and report hours to the Department of Environment and Energy.
Why are Nebraska Wastewater Operators choosing JADE Learning for continuing education hours?
- Learn in your own space: Earn hours in the safety of a virtual environment.
- Earn hours when you want and where you want: Don’t take time off work or give up a weekend sitting in class.
- Learn something new: Prepare for your next level of certification, while earning continuing education credits to renew your current license.
- Unlimited instructor support: Our expert operators are ready to answer your questions.
- Try before you buy: Find the course that best fits your interests and fulfills your renewal requirements.
How Do I Renew my Wastewater License with the Department of Environment and Energy?
After completing your continuing education requirements, you will receive a completion certificate and JADE Learning will rush report your hours to the board. Next you will need to pay the necessary fees and complete your renewal application with the Department of Environment and Energy.