Renew Your West Virginia Water License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
Learn More About West Virginia Water License
The West Virginia Water Certification and Training Program oversees public water system operators (64CSR04), wastewater operators (64CSR05), water well drillers and pump installers (64CSR19), and backflow prevention assembly testers (64CSR25).
We have partnered with At Your Pace Online to fulfill all of your West Virginia Water Operator continuing education needs.
Click below to get started.
How to Renew Your West Virginia Water Certification
Depending on license type, West Virginia Water Operators are required to complete 0-24 continuing education hours every two years in order to renew a West Virginia Water Certification.
- License Renewal Deadline: Staggered, every two years
- Water Class R Operator = 1 hour
- Wastewater Class S Operator = 3 hours
- Water Distribution Operator, Drinking Water/Wastewater Operator in Training, & Wastewater Class C Operator = 6 hours
- Water Class 1 Operator & Wastewater Class 1-2 Operator = 12 hours
- Water Class 2-4 Operator & Wastewater Class 3-4 Operator = 24 hours
- Drinking Water 1D, Wastewater Class H Operator, & Class HR Operator do not require continuing education for license renewal.
What other licensed professionals think...
"Your courses are the most informative, comprehensive and easily understood of all the courses I've attended, both remotely, as well as live classroom type. I simply learn and retain more with your products."Read More Reviews