Renew Your Texas Electrical Engineer License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your engineer continuing education requirements
- Texas Electrical Engineers are required to complete 15 hours of continuing education every year before license renewal. 1 hour must be on ethics. JADE Learning does not currently offer an ethics course.
- The license renewal deadline in Texas is staggered as 3/31, 6/30, 9/30, or 12/31, every year.
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only for your certificate that confirms you completed CE hours.
- Accepted by Texas Board of Professional Engineers and a trusted provider since 2013.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by licensed electricians and NEC code experts with decades of experience.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of Texas state-accepted courses after you create an account.