Renew Your South Carolina Electrical Inspectors License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your inspector continuing education requirements
- South Carolina Electrical Inspectors are required to complete 24 hours of continuing education every 2 years. JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet those requirements.
- The license renewal deadline is June 30th, every odd-numbered year.
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only for your certificate that confirms you completed CE hours.
- Approved by South Carolina Building Codes Council and trusted provider since 2011.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by licensed inspectors with decades of experience.
- Includes rush reporting every business day.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of South Carolina state-approved courses after you create an account.