Renew Your Pennsylvania Electrical Inspectors License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your inspector continuing education requirements
- Pennsylvania Electrical Inspectors are required to complete 15-45 hours of continuing education required every 3 years (15 hours per certification area up to 45 hours). At least 1/3 must be directly related to code certification categories. JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet those requirements.
- The license renewal deadline in Pennsylvania is before the license expiration date, every 3 years.
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only for your certificate that confirms you completed CE hours.
- Approved by PA Dept. of Labor and Industry and trusted provider since 2011.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by licensed inspectors with decades of experience.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of Pennsylvania state-approved courses after you create an account.