Renew Your New Hampshire Electrical Engineer License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your engineer continuing education requirements
- New Hampshire Electrical Engineers are required to complete 30 professional development hours every 2 years before license renewal. JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet those requirements.
- The license renewal deadline is the last day of the expiration month, every 2 years.
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only for your certificate that confirms you completed CE hours.
- Accepted by New Hampshire Board of Professional Engineers and a trusted provider since 2013.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by electricians, engineers, & NEC experts with decades of experience.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of New Hampshire-accepted courses after you create an account.