Renew Your South Carolina Electrical Engineer License
Need to renew a different license?
Need to renew in a different state?
The #1 source to complete your engineer continuing education requirements
- South Carolina Electrical Engineers are required to complete 30 professional development hours every 2 years before license renewal. JADE Learning’s online courses enable you to meet those requirements.
- The license renewal deadline in South Carolina is 6/30/18.
- Choose any course. All courses are free. Pay only for your certificate that confirms you completed CE hours.
- Accepted by South Carolina State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors and a trusted provider since 2013.
- Our continuing education courses are taught by electricians, engineers, & NEC experts with decades of experience.
How continuing education courses work
You choose from a list of South Carolina state-accepted courses after you create an account.