Featured Continuing Education Course
15 Hour Code Update: 2017 NEC Changes Course
15 Hour Code Update: 2017 NEC Changes
This 15-credit hour code course reviews 200 important changes to the 2017 National Electrical Code as well as the 237 Code of Massachusetts Regulations, Massachusetts General Laws, and Massachusetts Amendments to the 2017 NEC.
Completion of this online continuing education course will satisfy 15.0 credit hours of course credit type 'MCE Code Update' for license renewal in the state of Massachusetts.
Massachusetts, Electrical License
- Course is worth 15.0 credit hours.
- Course credit type 'MCE Code Update'.
- This course is currently accepted by the Massachusetts Board of State Examiners of Electricians.
Board issued approval date:
Board issued expiration date:
- Mandatory Continuing Education Provider #444
- Continuing Education Course Reciprocation Options Here
|Click on a banner below to go to the page for that course|
|100.00%||15 Hour Code Update: 2017 NEC Changes||Credit Hours: 15.0
Credit Type: MCE Code Update